The Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre is a safe, confidential place for you.
Facing an unintended pregnancy can be confusing and overwhelming, even when you have a strong network of support around you. It gets even harder when you are alone. We are here for you – to listen, to discuss your options, and to walk with you as you make the best choice for you.
All of our services are free and confidential. Call us to make an appointment. Walk-ins welcome.
- Free pregnancy tests in a safe, confidential environment
- Information on health during pregnancy
- Client advocacy
- Practical support services
- Accommodation search assistance
- Recommendations to community services
- Adoption referrals (open and closed)
- Adoption support (pre & post)
- Information on abortion procedures and risks
- Post abortion grief support
- Sexual Health community education
- Baby's First Year classes
We provide accurate information on all options; we are not a medical facility and we do not provide or arrange for abortions. Please see your doctor for medical services. All our services are free and confidential.