Donating New or Used Items
The LPCC also accepts new and used items as donations. Listed below are some of the things we can and cannot accept.
We can accept:
- Gently used maternity wear
- Gently used baby clothes (sizes 0 – 3T)
- Quilts and blankets
We cannot accept:
- Baby equipment (car seats, strollers, toys, etc.)
- Used baby bottles
Are you looking for a tangible way to donate to the LPCC? Here’s a list of our current needs:
- Bus passes
- Amazon gift cards
- Grocery gift cards:
- Safeway, etc.
- Diapers (size 4, 5 & 6)
- Boy & girl, new or gently used clothes (specifically 12m-3T)
- New items for new moms, specifically:
- Baby wash cloths & bath towels
- Blankets & receiving blankets
- Baby shampoo, body wash, lotion
- Diaper cream
- Teething toys
- Boy & girl sleepers (specifically 18m-24m)
- Girl sleepers, hats, mittens, socks & shoes
- Baby wipes
- New or gently used maternity clothes, specifically:
- Nursing bras
You can drop off donations at 118 8th Street South, Lethbridge. For specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you prefer to support the LPCC financially, please click here.