Donating New or Used Items
The LPCC also accepts new and used items as donations. Listed below are some of the things we can and cannot accept.
We can accept:
- Gently used maternity wear and baby clothes (sizes newborn – 3T )
- New baby care items (soothers, shampoo, formula, diapers etc.)
- Quilts and blankets
We cannot accept:
- Baby equipment (car seats, strollers, toys, etc.)
- Used baby bottles
Are you looking for a tangible way to donate to the LPCC? Here’s a list of our current needs:
Last updated: September 14, 2020
- Diapers (size 4, 5 & 6)
- New baby care items for new moms, specifically:
- Baby wash cloths & bath towels
- Baby shampoo, body wash, lotion
- Diaper cream
You can drop off donations at 118 8th Street South, Lethbridge. For specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you prefer to support the LPCC financially, please click here.