Donating New or Used Items
The LPCC also accepts new and used items as donations. Listed below are some of the things we can and cannot accept.
We can accept:
- Gently used maternity and baby clothes (sizes newborn – 3T )
- New baby care items (soothers, shampoo, formula, diapers etc.)
- Quilts and blankets
We cannot accept:
- Baby equipment (car seats, strollers, large toys, etc.)
- Used baby bottles
Are you looking for a tangible way to donate to the LPCC? Here’s a list of our current needs:
Last updated: January 13, 2022
- Diapers sized 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Items for New Moms (Lotions, fuzzy socks, candles, etc)
You can drop off donations at 118 8th Street South, Lethbridge. For specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
The LPCC also has an Amazon Wishlist with our most needed items. Items purchased can be shipped directly to the Centre!
If you prefer to support the LPCC financially, please click here.