Donating New or Used Items
Our donation room is full! Please wait until October to drop off your donations to allow our resource team time to catch up on sorting and putting items away. Thank you!
Are you looking for a tangible way to donate to the LPCC? Here’s a list of our current needs:
Last updated: September 14, 2022
- Baby Formula.
- Diapers size 4, 5, and 6
- Gently used maternity clothes, specifically size large
- Gently used or new preemie sized clothing
Listed below are some of the things we can and cannot accept.
We can accept:
- Gently used maternity and baby clothes (sizes newborn – 3T )
- New baby care items (soothers, shampoo, formula, diapers etc.)
- New self care items for moms (Nice soaps, lotions, etc)
We cannot accept:
- Car Seats
- Large toys
- Used baby bottles
We have limited space, so please call before donating larger items, including cribs, playpens, strollers and high chairs.
You can drop off donations at 118 8th Street South, Lethbridge. For specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
The LPCC also has an Amazon Wishlist with our most needed items. Items purchased can be shipped directly to the Centre!
If you prefer to support the LPCC financially, please click here.