Current Career Opportunities with the LPCC
The Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre (LPCC) is seeking an individual with skills in hospitality and organization to fill the full-time position of Hospitality Coordinator. Responsibilities will include facility maintenance, reception and client care.
The successful candidate will work under the Client Services Director to ensure a safe, warm, welcoming environment for clients and staff alike.
- Completion of related post-secondary education in office management, administration, hospitality, or a related helping field is an asset.
- Experience as a volunteer or staff person for a Christian ministry or non-profit organization is an asset.
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – honesty, confidentiality, and high ethical standards.
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Compassionate/Empathetic – nurturing and caring towards other.
- Servant Heart – a willingness to serve others with a positive attitude.
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences.
Closing date: June 1, 2021
If you would like more information or to fill out an application, please contact: email@example.com