Current Career Opportunities with the LPCC
CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
Employment Type: Full Time – Leadership/Management/Administration
The LPCC is a local Christian agency that offers compassionate support and education for women and men facing unplanned pregnancy, counsel for pregnancy related losses and programs encouraging healthy sexual choices.
The Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre (LPCC) is seeking a key leader for the organization. Leadership, empathy and flexibility will be required to fulfill this extremely important role. The successful candidate will daily make a difference in the lives of our clients and volunteers.
We are an engaging, supportive team who genuinely care about our roles and our mission to serve and care for the community of Southern Alberta.
The Client Services Director (CSD) plays an integral part of our team. The successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team to ensure the Centre continues to offer confidential, free, and non-judgemental care to our clients. This role works closely with the Executive Director and provides leadership to the staff and volunteers who have client contact, equipping them to deliver the LPCC programs with excellence.
We would love to have you join our team!
- Completion of related post-secondary education in management, social work, psychology, counselling, or a related helping field is an asset.
- Managerial, Leadership or Administration experience is a definite asset.
- Experience in a helping profession, such as counseling, nursing or social work is an asset.
- Experience as a volunteer or staff person of a Christian ministry or non-profit organization is an asset.
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Servant Heart
- Exceptional Organization skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Ability to relate to and work with all types of people
February 24 or upon selection of candidate
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form and further directions.