Family Day is this Monday, February 15th, 2016!
The City of Lethbridge website says, “Disconnect to Connect with yourself, family, and community Lethbridge…Family Day is a special Alberta holiday when families spend time together. We are asking Lethbridge citizens to join other communities to unplug from electronics for the day and spend face to face time having fun with family, friends, and community…Being active and involved has health, emotional and skill building benefits for everyone, especially our children and youth.” Read the complete write-up here.
If you’re looking for something fun to do, we found this article listing some fantastic events being hosted throughout the city.
- Play Day 2016 | 11am-3pm, University of Lethbridge (free)
- Family Day Event | 1pm-4pm, YMCA (free for families)
- Family History Day | 1pm-4:30pm, Galt Museum (free)
- Family Fun Day | 10am-4pm, CASA, Community Arts Centre (free with registration)
- Family Day Special | 11am-4pm, Helen Schuler Nature Centre (free)
Happy Family Day!